Monday, August 22, 2011

14 weeks and feeling HUGE!



I don't have a picture yet but I am 14 weeks this week (14 weeks, 1 day today) and I already feel so big! I know they say the second baby pops alot sooner but this is crazy! I can still wear my regular clothes, but I have gotten out some maternity shirts so I don't stretch out my regular ones.

So far, still pretty tired but the nausea/morning sickness seems to have gotten a little better. I still need to eat something every couple of hours but it's not too bad.

Next dr. appointment is in a week and a half, next Wednesday. I will be just over 15 weeks so I am sure at the end of the appt. I will get to schedule my formal ultrasound! I can't wait to find out what we're having!


This was taken last Sunday, at 13 weeks.



1 comment:

  1. You look so thin! :) Glad to hear you're feeling a little better, or at least that it's manageable.

    ReplyDelete